Monday, November 14, 2011

Clutter...

Wow...was my last post really on the 1st!!  Sorry, I am a little of an over achiever and tend to get too focused on certain tasks.  For instance I am on a serious mission to get our home unpacked, painted, and somewhat decorated before the holidays.  I love decorating for Christmas, but the thought of doing that around an unfinished home unnerves me, because I detest clutter and let's face it, although Christmas decorations are pretty and festive they are mostly clutter! 
The good news is that I intend to get rid of a lot of "regular" clutter in the yard sale that we will be having this Saturday.  I don't relish the thought of people on my doorstep at 6am in the morning, but I am SO excited to be able to fit a car in our garage by the end of the week.  Yippee!  So if you live in the area and don't have anything better to do, come on over and take some of our junk. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment