Last Saturday evening we purchased a last minute Groupon, loaded the kids into the car and went to the County Fair. I, personally, have not been to a fair in about 12 years and figured it was time to revisit the bright lights and barnyard smells from earlier years! We had a great time. The kids were able to be "farmers" and pick vegetables, care for animals and sell their produce to the farmers market. From there they were paid a "dollar" and were able to buy a treat at the store. Then we went onto see and smell the real deal! There were pigs with piglets, a longhorn cow, llamas, sheep, goats, chickens and I could go on and on. But the real highlight of the night was the cotton candy and funnel cake! Yummy.
I did take pictures for you all, but before I post a few for you to see I have to complain for a minute. Why in the world is it so hard to create a simple photo collage to post on the blog?! I promise that I do take pictures more often, but when I sit to post them on the blog I become so frustrated that they never get published. So PLEASE if you know of an easy way to do this....Share!!! And the likely result will be more pictures for you all to view. :-)

I did take pictures for you all, but before I post a few for you to see I have to complain for a minute. Why in the world is it so hard to create a simple photo collage to post on the blog?! I promise that I do take pictures more often, but when I sit to post them on the blog I become so frustrated that they never get published. So PLEASE if you know of an easy way to do this....Share!!! And the likely result will be more pictures for you all to view. :-)
| It's hard work milking a cow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment