Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Well, so far I am not off to such a great start with my blogging for the year!  Sorry it has been a little slow, but that is what winter does, right?!  Draaags, on and on.  We have had a little bit of adventure, beginning with the first "snow" of the year.  I know some of you would not call it that, but from a kids perspective it was a foot deep!  Don't you just love how kids see things?  Only they can turn a dusting of snow into a blizzard. :-)
I think I should just start calling them "the twins."
When asked what he was eating he said, "Christmas."
Next I was able to travel back to San Antonio for a friends' wedding.  It was such a blessing to visit with friends ( I have missed having those!) and enjoy some unseasonably warm weather.  Only in San Antonio do you not need panty hose in January!  Sadly, I did not get one good picture of the bride and groom, but I did get a couple with good friends over the course of the weekend.
My good friend Candace (Mother of the Bride, can you believe that?!)

So good to catch up with you all and the cheesecake was a perk!
 Well, that is all for now until I come up with some great inspiring thoughts or further adventures.  Don't hold your breath, especially for the great inspiring thoughts, because those are few and far between with pregnancy brain!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment