Thursday, January 20, 2011

Two lists in the single digits!!

Woo-hoo! More movement today on the wait lists.  I can hardly believe that this is the third day in a row.  And now that we are in the single digits on TWO lists, I am anxious to see if God really does have siblings in mind for us! Guess we will find out soon enough. :-)
Our current status is...
Baby Girl - #33
Baby Boy- #15
Toddler Girl - #6
Sibling Group - #9

5 comments:

  1. so great to see so much progress now!! are you freaking out??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit, especially if God choses to give us siblings! I guess I really need to start reading all these books on adoption, it looks like this is really going to happen! Ha ha. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so funny! and I'm sure some of the books are great, but I know God has equipped you for this! can't wait to see your new kid(dos)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see what God's plan is for your family. How awesome would it be to add siblings to your family!

    ReplyDelete