The title of this blog says it all! We moved again today and this time it has bumped up into single digits - YEAH.
Baby Girl - #42
Baby Boy- #21
Toddler Girl - #9
Sibling Group - #14
I know I have received the question several times about " Do you have to be #1 before we will get a referral?" Well, just to clarify for you all... The family that accepted this referral today was #4 on the toddler girl list and the family yesterday was #5 on the sibling list. In fact, I think only a few of families have actually been in the #1 spot, on their appropriate list, when they accepted a referral. So maybe, just maybe we will see the sweet little face of our new child around Christmas!
WOW!!! How exciting!! Any time now!
ReplyDeleteThat's right!!! I was the one who got the referral for a little girl yesterday and #4! Two people ahead of me were on hold and I think the other one was waiting for a sibling referral, so that bumped me up for the next referral, it was amazing!!!!! Here's hoping you have a short wait. Congrats on the waitlist movement:)
ReplyDeleteIt is true that #1 isn't always the best! We accepted our referral at #5 on August 12th!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to both of you on your referrals! Of course, we are so excited to see that you don't have to wait until #1.
ReplyDeleteHi, new follower here, I just came across your blog! SO exciting to be in the single digits Im sure! We just started the adoption process!
ReplyDelete